James Klinge continues to study the female form with another portrait of his anonymous subjects dressed in black. This companion piece to his work in Bridgegate Path seems to beckon to the viewer, invoking mystery and intrigue.
This mural can be found next to St Andrew's Square which dates back to 1754 and is described as one of the top six classical churches in the UK - it is surrounded by a number of independent retailers in King's Court, Parnie Street and the Saltmarket. To the West is the Briggait; a Victorian fish-market since converted and now used as an artists' studio and event space. To the North is the Tolbooth Clock Tower; all that remains of the original City Chambers, which was destroyed by fire in 1926 and to the South is Glasgow Green, the oldest of the city's parks having been established by Royal Grant in the 15th century.