Directly above the Clutha and Victoria bar, this homage to one of Glasgow's most famous sons was created by Art Pistol and Rogue as part of a 150th anniversary celebration event undertaken by Radison Red hotel. Once again Rogue displays his awesome skills with this incredible installation.
The Clutha and Victoria bar is directly adjacent, as too is the Briggait; a Victorian fish-market since converted and now used as an artists’ studio and event space. To the north-east are the independent retailers of Kings Court and Parnie Street. To the west is St Andrews Cathedral, the mother church of the Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Glasgow, which was designed in 1814. To the east is Glasgow Green, the oldest of the city's parks having been established by Royal Grant in the 15th century.